Today I read this article entitled “How Did John The Baptist Prepare For Christmas?” and it got me thinking.
Here’s my adaption of the main points. I thought there was at least one thing that could be added. Look at your programme for the next two weeks. Have you planned time for the following?
- John’s primary message was repentance.
- What should change in your life because of the Kingdom of God?
- John wore rough clothes and ate locusts and honey.
- How should you reduce what you have, and do, so as to live a simpler, more Christ-pleasing life?
- John whole purpose was to point people to Jesus.
- Who will you tell about Jesus this Christmas?
- John humbled himself and glorified Jesus. He baptised.
- Will you take time to thank and praise Jesus, and listen to Him?
May this Christmas season be a particularly meaningful one for you,